Mark is a qualified financial planner and finance originator he comes from a background of working with numbers and is always on the lookout, whilst crunching the numbers to help his clients to a better financial outcome. From his studies as a engineer he has great problem solving skills and loves working with numbers. These skills have been of great use in the Finance and Financial Planning worlds with the ever changing rules and regulations. Mark concentrates a lot of his time keeping up with these changes to make sure his clients futures can be as bright as possible.
Mark specialises in working with businesses and individuals on a path of growth. In doing this, he will work with you and your business to tailor solutions to ensure your business grows and succeeds in the challenging business environment of today.
Mark is a Sub-Authorised Representative of Babbage Financial Services Pty Ltd, Corporate Authorised Representative No. 338175. Authorised Representative No. 434070.
Mark completed his high school education at Xavier College in Kew. He then went onto complete a degree in Aerospace Engineering at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology. After this he completed more studies at Kaplan Professional gaining a diploma in Financial Planning and his Certificate IV in mortgage broking. He is currently studying his Advanced Diploma of Finanical Planning and meets the competency requirements under ASIC’s Regulatory Guide RG 146.
Mark is authorised to provide advice and deal in the following financial products:
- Life Products including Investment Life Insurance Products & Life Risk Insurance Products;
- Interests in Managed Investment Schemes including Investor Directed Portfolio Services;
- Deposit & Payment Products;
- Retirement Savings Accounts (“RSA”) products;
- Debentures, Stocks or Bonds issued or proposed to be issued by a Government;
- Mortgage & credit products;
- Superannuation; and
- Standard Margin Lending Facility.
- Authorised Representative of Capstone Financial Planning AFSL No: 223135.
- Credit Representative No: 384324 of Outsource Financial Australian Credit Licence 384324
- Member of the Finance Brokers Association of Australia Member No: M-324988
- Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club
- Melbourne Cricket Club
- Victorian Racing Club
- Melbourne Racing Club
- Melbourne Football Club
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
Mark loves his sports and spends his spare participating or watching skiing, tennis, horse racing, car racing, cycling, football, polo, cricket or water sports.
View Mark Babbage’s Adviser Profile here.